The King of Essential Oils…
There is a lot to say about this essential oil with it’s power of healing…
It is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, painkiller and immune booster.
Precious aromatic used in ancient Egyptians and Hebrews.
Burning frankincense was believed to drive out evil spirits and purify the soul.
Used as an aid for mediation, a tradition still practised in some religious services.
This oil was gifted to Jesus by one of the three Kings and is regarded highly as an essential oil.
Caution: Best avoided during pregnancy.
This oil is spoken of a lot with cancer treatment and is a very powerful healing oil. It is soothing and comforting, and helps to alleviate anxiety.
It is beautiful for the skin, helping to retain its suppleness and softness; of particular benefit to sensitive or aging skin.
Beneficial for the treatment of minor wounds.
Wellbeing – emotions Frankincense is very useful in your collection:
Frankincense is very useful for our nervous system when it there is too much stress in the Governing Vessel (Yang meridians- located at the back of the head), this is where there will not be enough energy available to support the tasks you need.
When highly stressed energy is drawn from your Governing Vessel, causing a feeling of burdened and exhausted until energy is replenished – frankincense can helps restore.
Reflections related to an issue:
Protected – Vulnerable
This oil is a deeply, penetrating, spicy, fragrance – which cleanse the aura and is finely tuned to the subtle energies and paves the way to the higher self.
Frankincense deepens and slows the rhythm of the breath, providing safe passage to the inner realms of the unconscious during meditation.
Frankincense brings stability and insulation when the inner landscape of the heart is feeling vulnerable
Frankincense will sustain you on your journey and cultivate positive inner guidance so that your true self can be seen.
How it works when you are stressed:
– Promotes feelings of relaxation and calm
– Supports bodily systems (immune, nervous, digestive) and cellular function when taken internally.
How it works when you need more energy and you’re feeling fatigued:
– Enhances a sense of peace and vitality while relaxing the mind and body.
– Supports immune health and cellular function.
Needing more superpowers in the brain for memory and concentration:
– Supports healthy cellular function in the body, especially the central nervous system.
– Provides feelings of peace and relaxation to promote overall vitality
– Sustains feelings of positivity and focus to keep you balanced and focused throughout the day
– Diffuse 3-4 drops. Especially effective during yoga and other anabolic exercise.
– Add 1 drop rubbed in the palms and inhale deeply.
– Add 20 drops Frankincense, 20 drops Bergamot, and 20 drops Lavender to a 125ml glass spray bottle, and fill the rest with distilled water.
– Shake and spritz around the house for a DIY room refresher.
– Add 1 drop Frankincense and 1 drop Wild Orange to palms, rub together, cup over nose, and inhale deeply.
– Add Peppermint for an even bigger energy boost.
– For all of these emotions above you can also use Frankincense topically:
– Dilute 1-2 drops with your favorite carrier oil and massage into the hands and body.
– Apply 1-2 drops with your favorite carrier oil to your soles at night
– Add to your favorite moisturizer.
It has been shown to kill cancer cells in vitro (which is a fancy way of saying “cells in a petri dish” and not in a living person or animal).
There has been numerous people that have used essential oils, including frankincense to treat cancer with great results.
This makes total sense by the fact it is an anti-inflammatory essential oil, relieving a lot of stress in the body, which is one major contributor to chronic illness.
Frankincense is definitely an oil you should have in your collection.
Some blend ideas to try:
Focus and Alert Diffuser Blend
2 drops Frankincense
2 drops Peppermint
2 drops Rosemary
Calm and Ground Inhaler Blend
4 drops Lavender
4 drops Frankincense
3 drops Cedarwood
Quiet your mind for Sleep Rollerball Blend
10 drops Lavender
5 drops Vetiver
5 drops Frankincense
4 drops Ylang Ylang
Motivate and Move Inhaler Blend
4 drops Wild Orange
4 drops Frankincense
4 drops Lemon
3 drops Spearmint
Calm and Ground Diffuser Blend
2 drops Bergamot
2 drops Frankincense
2 drops Lavender
Stress Relief Rollerball Blend
12 drops Lavender
9 drops Frankincense
9 drops Tangerine
Carrier oil of choice