Cause – Affect – Learn – Movement
‘CALM – Stress reduction plan’
Starts September 2020
6 weeks / Introductory offer $79
Program length: 6 weeks
This introductory program will really help you understand stress from the inside out so that you enjoy a life of inner peace and flow.
- 6 week program
- How hormones are affected with stress – leading to imbalanced hormones
- How hormones are damaged by stress
- Stress connection to belly fat and weight loss problems
- Stress connection to energy loss, mental health and depression
- Stress from foods
- Exercise methods that cause stress
- Lifestyle that causes stress [more than you realise]
- Home workouts included to relieve stress
- Stress workshops
- Natural remedies to support stress
Why I created CALM Program
Stress is a part of our lives, and it’s ok to have stress, but it’s when we stay stressed that it becomes a concern [chronic stress].
The amount of different circumstances that contribute to stress in our modern lifestyle now has come to light and impact it has on our health.
I find many people lose weight and improve their fitness, but unfortunately they regain their weight, and lose their mojo to keep up their fitness regime…
This is mainly due to overloading their day to day duties, slipping into old habits due to not enough time and stressing out.
[This feels really relevant to helping people through the COVID-19 situation, to be able to work on their health more than ever. It’s giving us the space to look after ourselves, some having to slow down and then you get to take note on how you’ve been feeling – or how you’ve been operating through life – it’s the time to kick bad habits and learn the ‘new normal’.]
This program helps to highlight all the stress triggers that many of us come across day to day or week to week.
How you can regain the weight you lost, plus some.
How you withdraw from exercise regimes
How your energy can hit an all time low.
It explains and joins the dots to how our health suffers from:
– low energy
– fluctuating moods
– sleep disruptions
– weight gain or stubborn weight loss
– hormone dysfunction
– cognitive decline
– mental health concerns
plus many more side effects…
In 2020 stress is a major focus of mine to help people understand the implementations of hormone disruption leading to poor physical and mental health.
What the program involves:
- Understanding your stressors in your life within and around your family.
- Workshops to help prioritise your internal and external stressors
- Steps to work through and eliminate stressors
- Prevent mental health illnesses
- Natural support to help relieve stress
- Movement options to not increase stress, and get proper results.
- Explanation on how and why people can regain weight and find it more stubborn to lose.
- Nutritional advice to help stay away from inflammatory foods that cause stress
We all live different lives so therefore we all need different support for our own pressures.
- Explains the importance of self care and down time.
- Designed to educate you for years to come.
Starts Mid May 2020
I have worked with many clients over the years on helping reduce their stress through nutrition and exercise… it’s time to put more into a program to help more people – but here’s what some others have said about reducing their stress through my work:
* “ I honestly haven’t felt this good in probably a year or more.
Anxiety significantly reduced, energetic during the day, sleeping so well and just feel so, so happy!!!!!
Thanks so much for your support, dedication and passion for what you do. You’ve inspired me xxxxx”
– Chantelle : Torquay
* “Feeling lots better more energy able to handle stress better and sleeping.”
– Therese : Newtown
Support & Accountability:
This program will hold you accountable with set goals between coach and client, to reduce the stress in your life.
If you think this program is what you need, then please contact me directly on 0413929702 to book your spot – questions are welcome for more information.
If you would like some inspiration to start with now on little steps to help your overall health- please download this Free eBook, that can help you get going with sleep health, hydration and more.